Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Wanna Celebrate and Live My Life!

This past weekend, I attended Sofia's glorious wedding. I wish I could put into words every detail of the weekend. From the exquist first course, pumpkin walnut ravioli, to the open bar, to the cuban cigars, to the salsa dancing, to the cascading train of Sofia's dress, to the joy of seeing two young people joining their souls together and who will bring a bit more of God's love into this world. It was beautiful.

Marriage is beautiful. A good marriage spreads love to the world through those two people and, when they have a child, even more love permeates this fallen world. As my friend put it, three people in love with each other, a beautiful thing.

This weekend, I saw the start of a great marriage and they had a great party to celebrate it! My favorite part: crocs for dancing. I loved them so much I wore them on the way home, even when I walked out to my grandparents car in the blizzard!


P.S. I have not been blogging enough. I love reading my friend's blogs, but I should write posts for them in return. So, please, try to hold me accountable! I need to blog at least once a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment