Friday, June 3, 2011

In Love

I have fallen head over heels in love with country music. No, not a boy, but the brilliant lyrics that emphasize each little joy or the overwhelming feelings that we frequently come across that make us human. For a few years now, I was caught up in bass bumping club music that allowed our cross country team to make it through the next workout. I still like that stuff, but it really has no connection to an authentic life (though there are many who believe life should be like the Jersey Shore) filled with struggles, joys, faith, and hard work. This music brings out the beauty of life.

This is one of my favorites :)

1 comment:

  1. I like this song too...
    I am so happy you like country music! I was just telling my friend today that I miss country music on the radio almost as much as I miss green chile (and that's a LOT!) we'll have to go out in NM when you come visit to a country bar and do some two-stepping :)

    ReplyDelete