Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hello

It's been a while. A long while. Lots has changed, life has changed, I have changed. But by change, I mean grown. I'm still the same, same past, same experiences, but I have a much fuller view on the world. There must be something about reflecting on the past and seeing how life has unfolded that gives me such a broader, more full view of the world. And that's just in two years. I can't even imagine what 60 more will do.

But even after two years, I'm still uncertain about where I am in life. I've accomplished a few more things, grown a little, but I'm still nowhere where I want to be. Now I have a masters, but am still figuring out the perfect career path for it. I have a comfortable place to live, but I definitely DON'T want to live here forever. All in God's timing. Life is full of patience. And I had better get used to being patient, because it will never ever not be needed. That's why it's a virtue. For sure. I must always remember everything is God's timing. Like Ecclesiates 3:11:

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time




No comments:

Post a Comment